It's the era of Healthcare Reform, and it's a fast moving target. But Employee Benefits isn't just Health Insurance -- it's also Dental, Disability, Life/AD& D, Pension, and Voluntary Benefits.
What are the needs of your company? We don't just show you rates, we help you select what plans meet the needs of your company, and then we help you implement and manage them.
As an independent Trusted Choice agency, we can bring you all the best companies in the Employee Benefits marketplace. Call or e-mail Brett Siegrist, he wants to help you!303-779-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group HealthProtection for you home, personal belongings and personal liability.
- Group DentalCan be offered stand-alone or in conjunction with medical plan. Just like the medical plan, dental plans are offered as PPO's and HMO's.
- Group DisabilityOften overlooked, both short term disability (STD) and long term disability (LTD) are extremely important and very affordable, a great combination. LTD provides for an employee until retirement if necessary, while STD can be the basis for a company sick pay plan.
- Group LifeProvides for the beneficiaries in the event of claim. Life insurance can be the same amount for all employees (flat amount), or can be tied to each employee's salary.
- PensionThe financial world offers many plans such as 401(k)'s, 403(b)'s and Profit Sharing Plans. They can be set up as traditional or Roth. Both new plans and rollover plans can be accommodated.
- Voluntary ProgramsSome coverages, such as dental, disability and life, can be offered on a voluntary, employee-pay, basis. Other voluntary coverages can include accident, hospital and cancer coverage.
- Cafeteria/Section 125/COBRAWe will help you select the best administrator for these services