Are you insured correctly? That is the question we always ask our business clients.
- Do you have the correct general or professional liability? Let us take a look.
- Are you a retail operation that depends on daily receipts? Consider Business Interruption Coverage.
Since 1952 Rifkin Insurance Associates has been asking and answering these questions for our clients. First we help you decide which coverages are needed, and then we leverage our strong relationships with the premier carriers to get you the best deal possible. As an independent Trusted Choice agency, we have access to all the premier carriers, which benefits you!
With our emphasis on honesty, integrity, hard work and accountability, we can help you! Call or e-mail Mike Rifkin for a review of your coverages!303-779-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Property Coverage for your Buildings, Business Contents, Business Interruption, Systems Breakdown-Energy Equipment/Boiler and Machinery.
- Commercial Inland MarineBuilders Risk and Installation Coverage, Data Processing Equipment, Transportation Coverage, Contractors Equipment Coverage.
- Commercial General LiabilityCoverage including defense for liabilities arising out of your business operations including difficult to place product liability exposures.
- Worker's Compensation Coverage designed to comply with the statutory requirements of your state.
- Business Automobile Coverage provided to protect your business liability associated with the operation of automobiles that are owned, non-owned and hired including physical damage and loss of use.
- Commercial Excess LiabilityCoverage to enhance your property and liability program by providing additional limits of coverage.
- Professional LiabilityCoverage for defense and awards liability arising from improper professional activities and errors or omissions during the conduct of business including Lawyers Professional Liability, Real Estate Agents-Managers Errors and Omissions Liability, and Technology Errors and Omissions Liability.
- Directors and Officers LiabilityCoverage to protect the directors and officers of organizations from damages and defense due to civil claims, claims of negligence and errors or omissions, including non-profit organizations.
- Surety and Fidelity BondsCourt Bonds, Contract Surety, ERISA Bonds, Employee Dishonesty Coverage, Money and Securities Coverage, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary Responsibility Coverage and Crime Coverage.